Wetland Study for Gypsum Sister Parks
The summary for the Wetland Study for Gypsum Sister Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wetland Study for Gypsum Sister Parks: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with 505 DM 2.12 and it is being issued to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive task agreement against an existing cooperative agreement to the World Wildlife Fund to continue with the completion of a wetland study for Gypsum Sister Parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wetland Study for Gypsum Sister Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPSNOIBIBE1501260|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 4, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 4, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 4, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$61,493|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with 505 DM 2.12 and it is being issued to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intent to award a non-competitive task agreement against an existing cooperative agreement to the World Wildlife Fund to continue with the completion of a wetland study for Gypsum Sister Parks.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Trish Fresquez-Hernandez
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...