Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
The summary for the Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program: Develop partnerships to improve access to and use of heritage resources, and promote and protect their educational, scientific, cultural, and recreational values.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00087|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State & Local Governments, Federally Recognized Tribes, Institutions of Higher Education, 5013C Non Profits
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on Application tab to download full announcement and instructions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grant Management Officer Robert Tichac (307) 775-6331
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands