American Basin Fish Screen and Habitat Improvement Project, Sankey Diversion Fish Screen Construction and Landside Improvements - Phase IV
The summary for the American Basin Fish Screen and Habitat Improvement Project, Sankey Diversion Fish Screen Construction and Landside Improvements - Phase IV grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
American Basin Fish Screen and Habitat Improvement Project, Sankey Diversion Fish Screen Construction and Landside Improvements - Phase IV: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to award a grant agreement to Natomas Central Mutual Water Company for the following program: American Basin Fish Screen and Habitat Improvement Project, Sankey Diversion Fish Screen Construction and Landside Improvements - Phase IV. The purpose of this agreement is to provide funding for the first phase of construction for the project, which will include construction of the Sankey Diversion, associated landside improvements and the demolition and site restoration associated with decommissioning the Bennett Pumping plant, Northern Pumping Plant and the Verona Dam. Refer to Notice of Intent (NOI) to award announcement, R10AS20008 for additional information. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Judy A Hudson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||American Basin Fish Screen and Habitat Improvement Project, Sankey Diversion Fish Screen Construction and Landside Improvements - Phase IV|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R10AS20008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jan 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jan 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Feb 11, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$22,987,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,702,180|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This requirement is posted as a Notice of Intent to award to Natomas Mutual Water Company.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy A Hudson Contract Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries
- • Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy