Army Educational Outreach Program
The summary for the Army Educational Outreach Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the ACC APG Edgewood, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Army Educational Outreach Program: The purpose of the U.S. Army Educational Outreach Program (AEOP) cooperative agreement (COA) announcement is to solicit proposals for a single-award to a recipient, who will carry out the K-College STEM education and outreach programs on behalf of the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of the Army to help address the nations need of a diverse, agile and highly competent science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) literate talent pool. Through the AEOP COA award, the Army envisions the government to work with a recipient with an established consortium of organizations to collaboratively advance Army-sponsored STEM education and outreach programs, conducted across the United States, Puerto Rico as well as DoD locations in Europe and the Pacific.
|Federal Grant Title:||Army Educational Outreach Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||ACC APG Edgewood|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911SR-15-R-0003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 28, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jan 28, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jan 26, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alex Schupp
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the ACC APG Edgewood
- • Army Rapid Capability Office (RCO) Broad Agency Announcement