Contra Costa Canal fish Screen - Phase II, Rock Slough
The summary for the Contra Costa Canal fish Screen - Phase II, Rock Slough grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Contra Costa Canal fish Screen - Phase II, Rock Slough: The Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region, intends to issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for a Cooperative Agreement pursuant to the authority of the Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title 34 of the Act of October 30, 1992 (106 Stat. 4706), section 3406(b)(5). The principal feature of the work is to 1. Reinforced concrete fish screen with bridge deck on a pile foundation; 2. Stainless steel wedge wire fish screens and adjustable baffles; 3. Trash rakes and conveyor system; 4. Spray water pump for screen cleaning; 5. Equipment building; 6. Relocated irrigation pumps and structure; 7. Temporary cofferdams; 8. Temporary and permanent levees; 9. Removal of State water quality gaging station; 10. Site and roadwork including paving and fencing; 11. Log boom; 12. Security and SCADA system. Period of Performance is from the date of issuance of the Agreement to September 30, 2011. FOA R09AC20R09 will be posted at www.grants.gov, on or about July 7, 2009. The estimated date for receipt of proposals is on or about July 21, 2009. The FOA must be downloaded at the above site. No paper copy of this funding opportunity announcement will be distributed. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applied to this FOA. Prospective recipients must be registered prior to award. Lack of registration in the CCR database will make an offeror ineligible for award. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this FOA should be directed to Jeff Palachat , (916) 978-5146 or email: email@example.com
|Federal Grant Title:||Contra Costa Canal fish Screen - Phase II, Rock Slough|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R09AC2036R|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Jul 07, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jul 07, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 20, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State of California or an agency or subdivision thereof, an Indian tribe, non-profit entity concerned with restoration, protection, or enhancement of fish, wildlife, habitat, or environmental values
- Grant Announcement Contact
- sataporn palachat grants officer Phone 916-978-5146
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaqui...
- • Food For Fish: Reintegrating floodplain food web productivity into the River Aquatic Ecosy...
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy