Giant Salvinia Control
The summary for the Giant Salvinia Control grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Giant Salvinia Control: Arizona Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office will provide funding to pay for an employee to assist with spraying of the invasive aquatic nuisance plant species Giant salvinia in the lower Colorado River.
|Federal Grant Title:||Giant Salvinia Control|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-FY2008-AZFWCO|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Undesirable/Noxious Plant Species|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$18,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$18,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sherry White Assistant Project Leader Phone 928-338-4288x21
work email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in La...
- • Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds
- • Spartina Eradication and Control
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species
- • Treatment of Noxious Weeds in Cooperation between U.S.F.W.S. and Counties in the Mountain-...
- • Hawaiian Duck Hybridization Removal
- • Eradication of Spartina densiflora on Humboldt Bay NWR
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)