Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds
The summary for the Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds: Conduct inventory surveys and GPS mapping of invasive species in Service-identified areas on Hart Mountain National Antelope Refuge (Lake County, Oregon) and Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge (Washoe and Humboldt Counties, Nevada).
|Federal Grant Title:||Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F19AS00292|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 15th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$135,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$135,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The recipient has been selected.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grants Website
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Supervisory Grants Manager Larry Buklis 503-231-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in La...
- • Spartina Eradication and Control
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species
- • Invasive Species
- • Giant Salvinia Control
- • Treatment of Noxious Weeds in Cooperation between U.S.F.W.S. and Counties in the Mountain-...
- • Hawaiian Duck Hybridization Removal
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)