Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71)
The summary for the Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71): -Purpose. Planning grant applications for malaria research training programs in clinical, operational and public health services for clinical, public health and social scientists and health care professionals in the countries targeted by the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI) (Angola, Benin, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia) are invited. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the D71 grant mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The Fogarty International Center expects to provide a total of $50,000 to $100,000 total costs (direct and F & A) per year to fund two to four new planning grant awards each year FY 2009-FY 2011.
|Federal Grant Title:||Planning Grants for International Malaria Clinical, Operational and Health Services Research Training Programs (D71)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-08-200|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||International Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 10, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Planning Grant for Global Infectious Disease Research Training Program (D71 No Clinical Tr...
- • Health-professional Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI) (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials No...
- • Planning for Non-Communicable Diseases and Disorders Research Training Programs in Low and...
- • Framework Programs for Global Health
- • Stigma and Global Health Research Program
- • Phase Ii International Clinical, Operational, and Health Services Research Training Awards...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...