Trinity River Watershed Coordination
The summary for the Trinity River Watershed Coordination grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Trinity River Watershed Coordination: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a Notice of Intent for a grant agreement to Trinity County Resource Conservation District for the following program: Trinity River Watershed Coordination. The purpose of this agreement is to enhance collaboration with local public agencies and stakeholders to achieve Trinity River Restoration Program (TRRP) watershed objectives for project t implementation. Potential TRRP watershed activities include mitigation projects in areas of high sediment production; preventative maintenance to reduce the likelihood that high rates of sediment production will develop in the future; sediment detention; enhancing fish passage at road crossings or other obstructions; and assessments for identifying and prioritizing the watershed activities that will most effectively improve aquatic habitat conditions.. Refer to Notice of Intent (NOI) to award announcement, R10AS20022 for additional information. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Judy A Hudson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Trinity River Watershed Coordination|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R10AS20022|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 15, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 15, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$276,260|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This requirement is posted as a Notice of Intent to award to Trinity County Resource Conservation District.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy Hudson Contract Specialist Phone: (916) 978-5058
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaqui...
- • Food For Fish: Reintegrating floodplain food web productivity into the River Aquatic Ecosy...
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy