Western Pond Turtles Study on the Trinity River
The summary for the Western Pond Turtles Study on the Trinity River grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Western Pond Turtles Study on the Trinity River: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to award a cooperative agreement to Humboldt State University for the following program under the: Western Pond Turtles Study on the Trinity River. The purpose of this agreement is to acquire detailed data on many aspects of the Western Pond Turtle's habitat use and/or selection, home range size, mortality and survivorship and migration timing and routes near the Trinity River. Refer to Notice of Intent (NOI) to award announcement, R10AS20019 (CESU # 3FC810873) for additional information. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Judy A Hudson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Western Pond Turtles Study on the Trinity River|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R10AS20019|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 02, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 05, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$58,404|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,460|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This requirement is posted as a Notice of Intent to award to Humboldt State University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy Hudson Contract Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries
- • Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy