2006 Western Michigan Childrens Health Initiative Asthma/ETS, or Radon/ETS Community Based Projects
The summary for the 2006 Western Michigan Childrens Health Initiative Asthma/ETS, or Radon/ETS Community Based Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2006 Western Michigan Childrens Health Initiative Asthma/ETS, or Radon/ETS Community Based Projects: EPA Region 5 is soliciting Proposals to address one of the following combined, community-based projects: Asthma and Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS); and/or, Radon and ETS outreach and education projects, under the Clean Air Act (CAA) Section 103(b)(3). For more information please go to www.epa.gov/iaq.
|Federal Grant Title:||2006 Western Michigan Childrens Health Initiative Asthma/ETS, or Radon/ETS Community Based Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R5-IAQFY06|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2006 Please refer to the full announcemen|
|Posted Date:||Jun 23, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 23, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 26, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments County governments City or township governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section 3 of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helen Tsiapas at (312) 886-7901 firstname.lastname@example.org Helen Tsiapas
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions
- • National Tribal Air Association Operations
- • Enhanced Air Quality Monitoring for Communities
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings