National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
The summary for the National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals from eligible entities for partnership projects that demonstrate the applicability and feasibility of implementation of EPA and/or California Air Resources Board verified (or certified) pollution reduction retrofit technologies in nonroad vehicles and equipment such as those used in construction or port-related activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OAR-CCD-05-14|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2005 The closing date and time for receip|
|Posted Date:||Apr 29, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 29, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||12|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Albrink, Steve, Project Officer, Phone 202-343-9671, Fax 202-343-2804, Email NCDC_RFA05@epa.gov NCDC_RFA05@epa.gov Albrink, Steve
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • Indoor Environments: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors