Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Quality Allocation
The summary for the Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Quality Allocation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Quality Allocation: EPA is soliciting Proposals for projects which use outreach, education and/or training methods comparable to or consistent with such efforts as EPAs Smoke-free Home Pledge Campaign, the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Tools for schools kit, or asthma outreach and education campaign. Grants under the Clean Air Act, Section 103(b)(3), may be used to conduct and promote the coordination and acceleration of research, investigations, experiments, demonstrations, surveys, and studies relating to the causes, effects (including health and welfare effects), extent, reduction, prevention and control of air pollution.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Quality Allocation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R7ARTD-05-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 26, 2005 EPA will consider all proposals whic|
|Posted Date:||Apr 13, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Apr 13, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jun 25, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Germano, Sabre, R7 Grants Competition Advocate, Phone (913) 551-7026, Fax (913) 551-9026, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Germano, Sabre
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- • Indoor Environments: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors