Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions
The summary for the Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications from eligible entities, as defined in Section III A, to improve climate, environment, health, gender, and livelihoods by reducing emissions in low-to-middle income countries from household energy use (home cooking, heating, and lighting) and promoting the sustained use of clean and cleaner technologies and fuels.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-ORIA-23-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 28th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 28th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||January 12th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||January 12th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||March 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 12th, 2023|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the funding opportunity announcement for eligibility information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Air and Radiation (OAR), Mail Code: 6609T
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20460
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Tribal Air Association Operations
- • Enhanced Air Quality Monitoring for Communities
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings