2010 Northeast Indiana Community Environmental Health Initiative Asthma/Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS)/Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools (IAQ TfS): Community-Based Projects
The summary for the 2010 Northeast Indiana Community Environmental Health Initiative Asthma/Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS)/Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools (IAQ TfS): Community-Based Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2010 Northeast Indiana Community Environmental Health Initiative Asthma/Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS)/Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools (IAQ TfS): Community-Based Projects: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals from eligible organizations for assistance agreements in the form of grants under the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) community-based project: ASTHMA-ENVIRONMENTAL TOBACCO SMOKE (ETS)-INDOOR AIR QUALITY TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS. For more information, visit www.epa.gov/iaq and www.epa.gov/asthma and www.epa.gov/. The main goal of U.S. EPA Region 5's Northeast Indiana Community Environmental Health Initiative (NICE) is to bolster local efforts to protect the community from indoor air pollution where they live, learn, and play. U.S. EPA will work with eligible entities to leverage resources and provide technical help that supports/enhances ongoing efforts to safeguard community health. Proposed projects should support the NICE Initiative by reducing environmental hazards related to Indoor Air Quality in schools and homes. Desirable projects should address areas of greatest need, where the most risk reduction can be achieved. Assistance under this program is available to the following 18 counties in Northeast Indiana: Adams, Allen, Blackford, DeKalb, Delaware, Elkhart, Grant, Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Madison, Noble, Randolph, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley.
|Federal Grant Title:||2010 Northeast Indiana Community Environmental Health Initiative Asthma/Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS)/Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools (IAQ TfS): Community-Based Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R5-EIAQFY10-2|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Research, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 20, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Apr 13, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 13, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 19, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helen Tsiapas Mollsen
Helen Tsiapas Mollsen [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions
- • National Tribal Air Association Operations
- • Enhanced Air Quality Monitoring for Communities
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings