BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
The summary for the BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation: The Ely District Office, Bureau of Land Management nominated and was awarded a Round 10 Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act (SNPLMA) Conservation Initiatives Project to engage the Great Basin Institute to contribute to the management, protection, and conservation of public lands by enhancing the ability of professional BLM staffs to collect information necessary for making informed decisions regarding the management of Wilderness in Eastern Nevada. The White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation, SNPLMA Conservation Initiative Project BL67, Priority 10-1 will allow the BLM Ely District to be in compliance with the legal requirement of having written legal descriptions and legal maps for all 8 wilderness areas identified in the Pam White Wilderness Act of 2006 (P.L 109-432). It would also aid in implementation and management of wilderness within White Pine County, through illegal route restoration and through the development of wilderness management plans.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$210,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$210,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tanya E Arnberger, Grants and Agreements Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- • Van Sickle Phase II Fuels Reduction SNPLMA
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...