Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
The summary for the Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement: In collaboration with The Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW), the BLM will conduct Pahrump Poolfish habitat enhancement at the Shoshone Ponds Area of Critical Environmental Concern (ACEC) in South Spring Valley, Nevada, to ensure sustainable populations of this federally-recognized endangered species with the goal of meeting objectives to ensure sustainable populations of Pahrump Poolfish and improve their habitat.
|Federal Grant Title:||Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00057|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 12th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 12th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 10th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 10th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 14th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$470,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 10th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Amy K Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plans, Round 16B
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...