BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
The summary for the BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16: To implement approved Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act (SNPLMA) Round 16 projects in the Parks, Trails and Natural Areas (PTNA) category which entail the development of parks, trails, and natural areas in Clark and Lincoln Counties, Nevada. The Secretary of Interior approved the estimated expenditures from the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Special Account on December 6, 2016.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00048|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||March 27th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||March 27th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 10th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,353,022|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,876,966|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$996,199|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 27th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on related documents link to view full announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialist Susan Kaller (775) 861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plans, Round 16B
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...