Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
The summary for the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects: The Bureau of Land Management, with approval of the Secretary of the Department of Interior, manages the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act (SNPLMA) Program in Nevada. Of the revenue generated through the SNPLMA, as amended, 85 percent is deposited into the SNPLMA Special Account to fund specified kinds of projects. The projects include: parks, trails, and natural areas that benefit certain cities and counties in Nevada; capital improvements for certain federally-managed areas; conservation initiatives on Federal land in certain counties in Nevada; a multi-species habitat conservation plan; environmentally sensitive land acquisitions; hazardous fuels reduction projects, implementation of the Eastern Nevada Landscape Restoration Project; and the Lake Tahoe Restoration Act Projects. The remaining 15 percent is distributed to the State of Nevada's general education program (5 percent) and the Southern Nevada Water Authority (10 percent) for water treatment and transmission facility infrastructure in Clark County, Nevada.
|Federal Grant Title:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00102|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 19th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 19th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$28,238,194|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,477,808|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||16|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 19th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Amy K Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plans, Round 16B
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...