Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
The summary for the Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma: This project seeks to collaborate with a partner for the second phase of the Lincoln County Trails project by developing a feasibility study and conceptual plan for up to 25 miles of trails extending from Ella Mountain to the trails currently being constructed in phase one of the Lincoln County Trails project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00091|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 8th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$55,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on Related documents tab to view full announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialsit Susan Kaller (775) 861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plans, Round 16B
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...