State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLMA
The summary for the State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLMA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLMA: This SNPLMA project entails the State of Nevada treating 89 state owned urban lots (about 39 acres)using a variety of methods, including hand thinning, chipping, and pile burning. The primary focus will be reducing fuel loadings on steep-sloped, sensitive lands and Stream Environment Zones, and protecting the water quality of these Stream Environment Zones which flow into Lake Tahoe.
|Federal Grant Title:||State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLMA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00038|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 23, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 23, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 20, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$268,800|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$268,800|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$268,800|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • Van Sickle Phase II Fuels Reduction SNPLMA
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...