Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
The summary for the Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants: EPA's Office of Air and Radiation (OAR) announces competitive funding announcements for projects and programs relating to air quality, transportation, climate change, indoor air and other related topics. Organizations that can apply (eligible entities) are typically based on the funding announcements' authorizing statute and catalog of federal domestic assistance (CFDA) listing. This page provides access to information about current funding opportunities under “Open Announcements” and previously announced funding announcements under “Closed Announcements” as a reference. All funding announcements listed on this page are competitive and subject to the Agency's Competition Policy. We encourage you to bookmark this page and visit on a regular basis. This site offers information on grant funding opportunities only. For a detailed listing of OAR contracting opportunities, please refer to the EPA Acquisition Forecast Database. An Application Kit including application forms and other information is available to assist you in applying for these grants. Also, please visit EPA's Recipient Training Requirements and Opportunities for more information about applying for and managing EPA grants.
|Federal Grant Title:||Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-ORIA-20-09|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 15th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 15th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||July 28th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||July 28th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 15th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 28th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III for eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Air Grants and Funding
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yvonne Kenney
OAR ORIA IED
WJ Clinton Building West, Room 1215-A
Mail Code 6609T
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20460
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions
- • National Tribal Air Association Operations
- • Enhanced Air Quality Monitoring for Communities
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings