Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
The summary for the Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals for projects designed to assist state, local and tribal communities in identifying and profiling air toxics sources, assessing emerging measurement methods, characterizing the degree and extent of local air toxics problems, and tracking progress of air toxics reduction activities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAQPS-17-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 22nd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 22nd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 1st, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 1st, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 21st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 1st, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Laurie Trinca, Phone: (919) 541-0520
Email for Laurie Trinca
- Similar Government Grants
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air
- • National Tribal Air Association Operations
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient P...
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 7 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 5-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
- • Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 10 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020