Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
The summary for the Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications for proposals for projects designed to assist state, local, and tribal air agencies in identifying and characterizing air toxics, also known as hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), through work that falls into one of four categories. Those categories are: 1) characterizing the impacts of air toxics in a community (community-scale monitoring); 2) assessing impacts of toxics emissions from specific sources (near-source monitoring); 3) evaluating new and emerging testing methods for air toxics; and, 4) analyzing existing air toxics data and developing or enhancing analytical, modeling, and/or implementation tools. Air toxics of particular interest to EPA in this solicitation include ethylene oxide, chloroprene, benzene, 1,3-butadiene, and metals such as hexavalent chromium, nickel, and arsenic.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAQPS-20-05|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 1st, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 13th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 13th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 31st, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 18th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nealson Watkins
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors