Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment (Cycle III)
The summary for the Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment (Cycle III) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment (Cycle III): Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment (Cycle III)grants will support outreach strategies similar to those conducted in previous grant cycles, and also will fund activities designed to help families understand new application procedures and health coverage opportunities, including Medicaid, CHIP and insurance affordability programs under the ACA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment (Cycle III)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CMS-1Z0-13-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Children's Health Insurance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 21, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 21, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jan 07, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jan 07, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Mar 23, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$32,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||40|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1) A State with an approved child health plan under this title [42 U.S.C. section1397aa et seq.]; 2) A local government; 3) An Indian tribe or tribal consortium, a tribal organization, an urban Indian organization receiving funds under title V of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act (25 U.S.C. 1651 et seq.), or an Indian Health Service provider; 4) A Federal health safety net organization; 5) A national, state, local, or community-based public or nonprofit private organization, including organizations that use community health workers or community-based doula programs; 6) A faith-based organization or consortia, to the extent that a grant awarded to such an entity is consistent with the requirements of section 1955 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 300x-65) relating to a grant award to nongovernmental entities; 7) An elementary or secondary school
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal email@example.com
Grants.gov Customer Support [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage (CKC) HEALTHY KIDS AI/AN
- • Healthy Kids 2019
- • Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act
- • CONNECTING KIDS TO COVERAGE Outreach and Enrollment Grants Focused on Increasing Enrollmen...
- • Connecting Kids to Coverage Outreach and Enrollment Cooperative Agreements
- • CHILDREN'S HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM REAUTHORIZATION ACT (CHIPRA) OUTREACH AND ENROLLMENT G...
- • Childrens Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) Quality Demonstration Gran...
- • Opportunity HHS-2010-CMS-CHIPRA-0004
- More Grants from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- • Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration Grant: Tribal Initiative
- • Support for Demonstration Ombudsman Programs Serving Beneficiaries of Financial Alignment ...
- • Grants to Support the Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program
- • Grants to Support the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Health Services Researc...
- • Health Care Innovation Awards Round Two