Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
The summary for the Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications to help protect human health and the environment from unnecessary exposure to radiation. EPA is soliciting applications for projects that support this effort through the development of radiological protection guidance and recommendations, and information exchange with EPA and other federal agencies involved in radiological protection. Eligible entities with experience assessing the human health impacts of radiation exposure are encouraged to submit applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-ORIA-20-04|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 29th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 29th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 14th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 14th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||June 28th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 14th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the funding opportunity for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
ATTN: Jonathan Nagata
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, NW (Mail Code 6608T)
Washington, DC 20460
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cleaner Cooking and Reducing Household Energy Emissions
- • National Tribal Air Association Operations
- • Enhanced Air Quality Monitoring for Communities
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings