Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
The summary for the Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications that advance the fields of economic and integrated assessment modeling of various kinds of air pollution. Specifically, this notice solicits proposals to improve modeling of the intersection of economics, energy, and the environment, by convening meetings of global expert modelers and sponsoring modeling studies and comparisons.
|Federal Grant Title:||Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAP-19-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||July 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||July 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 6th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 22nd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eric Smith
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Household Energy and Clean Indoor and Ambient Air
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors