Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief: Data Integration of Projects SA 24, 63, 67
The summary for the Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief: Data Integration of Projects SA 24, 63, 67 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief: Data Integration of Projects SA 24, 63, 67: Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief: Data Integration of Projects SA 24, 63, 67 The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Region 5, intends to make a sole source award of a cooperative agreement to Conservation Biology Institute as part of three larger Department of the Interior Hurricane Sandy Mitigation projects #24, Decision Support for Hurricane Sandy Restoration and Future Conservation to Increase Resiliency of Tidal Wetland Habitats and Species in the Face of Storms and Sea Level Rise and #67, Decision Support for Hurricane Sandy Restoration and Future Conservation to Increase Resiliency of Beach Habitats and Beach-Dependent Species in the Face of Storms and Sea Level Rise and #63, Collaboratively Increasing Resiliency and Improving Standards for Culverts and Road Stream Crossings to Future Floods While Restoring Aquatic Connectivity. This award is for the amount of $27,500. Conservation Biology Institute provides scientific expertise to support the conservation and recovery of biological diversity in its natural state through applied research, education, planning, and community service. CBI leads in the creation of several important conservation datasets. CBI scientists also generate high-quality data aggregations for a wide range of subjects for different study areas useful beyond the scope of the specific project for which they were created and many of these are shared using Data Basin. Data Basin is a science-based mapping and analysis platform that supports learning, research, and sustainable environmental stewardship.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief: Data Integration of Projects SA 24, 63, 67|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00391|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Activities-FWS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 13, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$27,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- PL 113-2, HSDR
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cheryle Lawrence
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Monitoring Prime Hook NWR, Tidal Marsh Restoration, Hurricane Sandy
- • Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy
- • Coonamesset River Restoration ; Hurricane Sandy
- • Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy
- • Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy
- • Shady Lea Mill Pond Dam Removal, Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief
- • Increase Resiliency of Beach Habitats, Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief
- • Increase Resilience of Beach Habitat at Pierce's Point, Reeds and Moore's Beach; New Jerse...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)