Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Project CNE 79: Removal of Norton Mill Dam, Colchester, CT
The summary for the Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Project CNE 79: Removal of Norton Mill Dam, Colchester, CT grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Project CNE 79: Removal of Norton Mill Dam, Colchester, CT: Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Project CNE 79: Removal of Norton Mill Dam, Colchester, CT. Award to remove Norton Mill Dam, resulting in reduction of flood hazards, restore ecosystem function, provide better fish passage.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Project CNE 79: Removal of Norton Mill Dam, Colchester, CT|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00296|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Activities-FWS|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$654,885|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$654,885|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$654,885|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief, PL 113-2
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cheryle Lawrence, Grants/Agreements Officer
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Monitoring Prime Hook NWR, Tidal Marsh Restoration, Hurricane Sandy
- • Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy
- • Coonamesset River Restoration ; Hurricane Sandy
- • Swan Cove Pool Restoration; Chincoteague NWR; Hurricane Sandy
- • Bloede Dam; Monitoring and Assessment of the Dam Removal; Hurricane Sandy
- • Shady Lea Mill Pond Dam Removal, Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief
- • Increase Resiliency of Beach Habitats, Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief
- • Increase Resilience of Beach Habitat at Pierce's Point, Reeds and Moore's Beach; New Jerse...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)