Indoor Environments: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
The summary for the Indoor Environments: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Indoor Environments: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants: The goal of this Request for Applications (RFA) is to support demonstration, training, outreach and/or education projects that are aligned with EPAs strategic objective to increase the number of people breathing healthier indoor air as well as our indoor air pollutant priority air objectives and the agencys annual measures and long-term measures detailed in I.C.1.
|Federal Grant Title:||Indoor Environments: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-IED-05-21|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 12, 2005 The closing date for receipt of conc|
|Posted Date:||Dec 02, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 02, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 11, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Blake, Shelley, Project Officer, Phone 202-343-9819, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Blake, Shelley
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors