Initial Proposals for Projects to be Funded From the Indoor Air Quality Allocation
The summary for the Initial Proposals for Projects to be Funded From the Indoor Air Quality Allocation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Initial Proposals for Projects to be Funded From the Indoor Air Quality Allocation: EPA is soliciting initial proposals for the following indoor air quality areas: to implement EPA's Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program, to complete in-home asthma education projects, to support environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) education, and to support radon outreach with emphasis on real estate and radon resistant new construction (CFDA 66.034) under the Clean Air Act (CAA) Section 103(b)(3). EPA Region 7 plans to award a varied number of grants for the following types of projects and funding ranges: Tools for Schools: Approximately $100,000 in Federal funds is available for award for projects; individual grant awards ranging from $5000 to $60,000; Asthma: Approximately $60,000 in Federal funds is available for award for projects; individual grant awards ranging from $5000 to $30,000; Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS): Approximately $20,000 in Federal funds is available for award for projects; individual grant awards ranging from $5000 to $20,000; and Radon: Approximately $20,000 in Federal funds is available for award for projects; individual grant awards ranging from $5000 to $20,000. The number of awards will depend on individual proposal cost; the final aggregate amount of federal funding for all Initial Proposals; and the total amount of federal funding available.
|Federal Grant Title:||Initial Proposals for Projects to be Funded From the Indoor Air Quality Allocation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-120902-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 10, 2003 EPA will accept initial proposals (I|
|Posted Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Mar 12, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Mar 12, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- McMoran, Scott, Special Assistant, Phone 202-564-5376, Email email@example.com DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors