Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows
The summary for the Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows: This opportunity provides funds to conduct research to develop a model to determine better management practices when dealing with Reed Canary Grass to determine how these management activities affect the state and transition of the vegetation of the wet meadows.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Agriculture Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00244|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 27th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 20th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 20th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 20th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Connie Sauer 503-872-2826
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species in La...
- • Mapping Inventory of Priority Weeds
- • Spartina Eradication and Control
- • Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species
- • Giant Salvinia Control
- • Treatment of Noxious Weeds in Cooperation between U.S.F.W.S. and Counties in the Mountain-...
- • Hawaiian Duck Hybridization Removal
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)