Market-Based Approaches to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions through Energy Efficiency in Homes and Buildings
The summary for the Market-Based Approaches to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions through Energy Efficiency in Homes and Buildings grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Market-Based Approaches to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions through Energy Efficiency in Homes and Buildings: This is a new solicitation opportunity. The Climate Protection Partnerships Division seeks to fund proposals that advance national, regional, and local energy efficiency programming by utilizing market-based approaches to program design and delivery. Pre-proposals should identify unique constituencies and approaches/channels for working with stakeholders, demonstrate an understanding of the technology(ies) and the market structure for delivery of the technology(ies) or best practice(s) to end users, identify market barriers to wider spread adoption of energy efficient technologies or best practices, and delineate strategies for overcoming these barriers. Pre-proposals may address one or more of the following: Improving home energy performance in the existing housing market via contractor or other supply channels Improving energy performance in the residential new construction market Increasing supply/market share for high efficiency products through retail, e-tail, and other sales outlets Delivering improved energy performance to existing buildings (e.g., offices, schools, hotels, hospitals, etc.) Promoting improved energy performance in the commercial new construction market
|Federal Grant Title:||Market-Based Approaches to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions through Energy Efficiency in Homes and Buildings|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-112502-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys Studies, Investigations Demonstrations and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 06, 2003 Only hard copy submissions will be a|
|Posted Date:||Nov 25, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Feb 05, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Feb 05, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- McMoran, Scott, Special Assistant, Phone 202-564-5376, Email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Development of Recommendations and Guidance for Radiological Protection Programs
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • American Indian Air Quality Training Program
- • Energy and Integrated Assessment Modeling Studies
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors