Meadow Valley Wash Noxious Weed Control - Phase 2
The summary for the Meadow Valley Wash Noxious Weed Control - Phase 2 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Meadow Valley Wash Noxious Weed Control - Phase 2: The Ely District Office was nominated and awarded a Round 9 Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act (SNPLMA) Project to perform noxious weed inventory and treatment on public lands. This project will continue weed inventory, monitoring and treatment throughout the Meadow Valley Wash watershed through a cooperative agreement with the appropriate partner authorized to perform integrated pest management. The project will improve the habitat for two federally listed species, the desert tortoise and the southwestern willow flycatcher and improve overall health of the watershed.
|Federal Grant Title:||Meadow Valley Wash Noxious Weed Control - Phase 2|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00106|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 01, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 01, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Special district governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W. Bell, Grants Management Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...