SNPLMA Characterization of Sage Grouse Habitat in Priority Watersheds
The summary for the SNPLMA Characterization of Sage Grouse Habitat in Priority Watersheds grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SNPLMA Characterization of Sage Grouse Habitat in Priority Watersheds: The objective is to develop an ecological understanding of sagebrush dominated plant communities of Nevada specifically located in nine watersheds with high priority sage grouse habitat: Newark, Butte; Jakes Valley; Cave Valley; Mid Spring Valley; Steptoe B; Steptoe C; South Steptoe; and White River North and the role of disturbances or disturbance regimes in the dynamics of those systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||SNPLMA Characterization of Sage Grouse Habitat in Priority Watersheds|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00285|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 30, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 29, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$270,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$270,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$270,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 775-861-6559
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...