SNPLMA Natural Resource Research Associate Program
The summary for the SNPLMA Natural Resource Research Associate Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
SNPLMA Natural Resource Research Associate Program: The BLM Nevada State Office is interested in partnering with a recipient to provide research associates that will develop biological assessments, monitor changes over time, and assist in the development of NEPA documents for public lands in southern Nevada.
|Federal Grant Title:||SNPLMA Natural Resource Research Associate Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00131|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 15, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 22, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$305,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$305,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$61,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act of 1998, 31 USC 6901, PL 105 263, as amended by the Clark County Conservation of Public Land & National Resources Act of 2002, PL 107 282, Department of the Interior and Related Agencies Appropriation Act, 2004, PL 108 108, and Lincoln County Conservation, Recreation, and Development Act of 2004, PL 108 424.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gretchen Eykelbosh, Grants and Agreements Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...